Important info regarding State Examinations:
- Arrival time: On the first exam day, arrive 30 mins before the start. (9am for JC/LC, 9.15am for LCA)
- Answer booklet: Use blue/black pen and pencil for diagrams.
- Exam details: Write your exam number on the front page and requested additional writing paper. Also, include your birth date and month on the front cover.
- Devices: Only calculators allowed in the hall. Mobile phones/mp3 players/AirPods/Bluetooth devices are strictly prohibited. Leave phones with attendants.
- More info: click here for additional information.
Best of luck to all our students in their exams.
Go n-éirí leat!