The North Mon Parents Council is heavily involved within the school community. Members of our Council provide a platform to advance the moral, mental, social, and cultural wellbeing of our students.
- The core role of the Council is to foster good relations between parents, teachers, students, and the school authorities.
- The election of parents’ to the Council takes place every few years.
- The members of our Council are all parents or legal guardians of students attending the school.
- Regular meetings take place between the HCSL, School Management, and parents/guardians.
The Parents’ Council operates the Christmas Market each December and offers support to the school community by running a number of workshops such as Jigsaw Mental Health Workshops, Making the Transition to Secondary School Workshops, Internet Safety, and Wellness workshops. The Council also run a number of Fundraising initiatives throughout the school year.
Members of Parents Council (2019-2020):
- Chairperson: Ms E. Healy
- Treasurer: Mr L. O’Rourke
- Ms D. Hogan
- Ms S. Heslem
- Ms V. Donovan
For more information: www.npcpp.ie