VSWare App for Parents & Guardians
If you need help with the VSWare App for Parents/Guardians please contact our HELP DESK on email@example.com. Please give your full name and where applicable your child’s name and year group.
What is the VSWare App?
The VSWare App for parents/guardians allows you to access your child’s attendance record and assessment results. You can access VSWare through the website or download the app (Apple or Android)
How do I access my account?
To access your child’s account please follow these steps:
- E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, your mobile number and your child’s full name.
- You will then receive a text or e-mail from our school with your unique username. See sample text below.
3. You can access VSWare through the website or download the app (Apple or Android)
4. Once in the app or website select school name: ‘North Monastery Secondary School’
5. Enter username.
6. Then click create or reset your password as illustrated below.
7. You will be prompted to enter the last four digits of your mobile number.
8. You will receive a unique code by text message. You will be promoted to enter this code into the VSWare app or website. You will then need to create a unique password.
Your password MUST have the following –
- 8 and 16 characters
- Capitals letters
- Any ‘wild characters’ – !@$^&()?/
If you experience any problems please e-mail: email@example.com