The role of the Year Head in North Monastery Secondary School is to communicate with parents regarding their sons attendance, successes and behaviour.
- To organise regular assembly for the year group.
- To organise Class Tutor meetings.
- To communicate with students and to emphasise the ‘open door’ policy of the school in relation to pastoral care.
- To ensure that students are given responsibility within the school.
- To communicate with parents following consultation with Class Tutor.
- To monitor student records and follow up where appropriate.
- To promote good attendance and punctuality in the year group.
- To foster school and community spirit in the year group.
- To keep the Principal/Deputy informed on developments in the year group.
2021/2022 Academic Year
|1st Year||Ms. N. Cambridge|
|2nd Year||Mr. K. Ruby|
|3rd Year||Ms. C. Coleman / Ms. L. Harold|
|4th Year||Mr. J. Barry|
|LCA||Ms. C. Dunlea|
|5th Year||Mr. D. Walsh|
|6th Year||Mr. D. Corkery|