The JMB (Joint Managerial Board) has issued a new circular (view here) in relation to students returning to school following a period of sickness, where a COVID-19 test has not been administered.
- In cases where your son has been sick and absent from school for one or more days, parents/guardians are to complete the ‘Return to Educational Facility Parental Declaration Form’.
- This form will be used in all cases where a student is returning to school after a short illness and where they have not been tested for COVID-19.
- This form will be issued where a student is sent home due to feeling unwell, your son will be given this form prior to going home and it MUST be returned to the school upon his return.
- This form can be used where a student has long-term symptoms related to a chronic condition such as a persistent chronic cough or asthma.
- The ‘Return to Educational Facility Parental Declaration Form’ can be downloaded from the link below or available directly through the school.
- The form should be returned by the student or sent to the school e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
‘Return to Educational Facility Parental Declaration Form’ – download form.
Thanking you for your cooperation.
Stay Safe. Protect Each Other