This online programme offers students a selection of certified courses which are valid for 2 to 3 years from date of completion.
To get started you will need:
- Access to a PC or Laptop or Tablet
- Access to WIFI
- Access to a North Mon student e-mail (through office.com)
- Access to Microsoft Teams
Which website do I use to get access to the TY Virtual Work Experience?
How do I access my online learning account?
- Mr Barry will provide each student with a unique username and password to access the online platform. This information should not be shared with anyone else. This information will be made available through the chat function on Microsoft Teams before 5 pm, Friday, March 12th.
- The duration of each module will vary from 45 minutes to 90 minutes. Students can work at their own pace. However, assigned modules must be completed each day by 4pm.
I am experiencing issues, what do I do?
If you have difficulty logging into your e-mail or Microsoft Teams send an e-mail with your full name to email@example.com. If you have issues logging in to the online work experience platform message Mr. Barry or Ms. Dunlea on Microsoft Teams.
Will I be shown how to use the online learning platform?
Yes, a live class takes place on Friday (tomorrow March 12th) from 11.05am through Microsoft Teams. Full attendance is required.