As we head towards the summer examinations here are some tips to help you get ready…
1. Prepare a study timetable
2. Organise your study space
3. Practice exam questions or questions provided by your teachers
4. Use study notes, graphic organisers, mind maps and flashcards to help you break down important points.
5. Drink plenty of water
6. Take care of your food
7. Take short breaks in between your subjects
Summer examinations begin on Monday, May 30th and State Examinations begin Wednesday, June 8th. Exam timetables will be handed out to year groups by their Year Head. State Examinations timetables are available from examinations.ie.