Position: School Principal, North Monastery Secondary School
Posted on: November 25th, 2021 at 09:00am
Closing Date:December 10th, 2021 at 12:00pm
The Board of Management of North Monastery Secondary School, Cork (Roll Number: 62530f), invites applications from suitably qualified people for the post of Principal. The school is a voluntary Catholic secondary school under the trusteeship of the Edmund Rice Schools Trust.
The post of Principal will be filled in accordance with the following:
- The Edmund Rice Schools Trust Charter, erst.ie.
- Articles 20 & 21 of the Articles of Management for Catholic Secondary Schools.
- Department of Education and Skills Circular4/98- Revised In-school Management Structures in Secondary School: Appointments of Principals and Deputy Principals in Voluntary Secondary Schools. education.ie.
- Role profile for position of Principal
– Please note the closing date for Applications is 10.12.2021 at 12pm.
– Only signed copies of the Application Form can be accepted.
– The completed Application Form should be emailed to email@example.com
Please note the advertisement is being hosted by the Public Appointments Service on publicjobs.ie. The Public Appointments service has no involvement in, or responsibility for, the recruitment and selection process or the terms and conditions which relate the the above post.