2nd Year students from Naomh Ruairí took part in a Microsoft Dreamscape workshop today, where they developed their own games as part of a coding class. This workshop is part of an initiative to further develop STEM subjects within our school community through Maynooth University and Microsoft Ireland.
You can find below a selection of games developed by our students and photos from today’s workshop. A special thank you to Holly (Maynooth University) and Amanda (Microsoft Ireland).
Games Developed by our students:
- Game developed by Kyle Healy: https://arcade.makecode.com/17771-45558-82395-6407
- Game developed by Nathanael Mbouwoua: https://arcade.makecode.com/81765-20141-93061-79519
- Game developed by Craig Frey: https://arcade.makecode.com/95914-81397-00820-89796
- Game developed by Jack O’Driscoll: https://arcade.makecode.com/82051-88592-04543-70681
- Game developed by Corey Frey: https://arcade.makecode.com/53904-02083-30564-76133
- Game developed by Mateusz Zastawny: https://arcade.makecode.com/70124-78109-56782-67614
- Game developed by Dymtro Diachenko: https://arcade.makecode.com/83768-83821-53531-61233
- Game developed by Ignas Kazenas: https://arcade.makecode.com/39172-69835-24228-80584