As we prepare to return to school tomorrow, we draw your attention to the following:
– if your son displays any COVID-19 symptoms, consider not sending him to school and consult information provided by the HSE.
– If your son feels unwell when in school he should notify a member of staff.
– Where available please make use of an antigen test prior to returning to school on Thursday.
– If your son is a close contact, living with someone with COVID-19 or they recently caught COVID-19 it is important to follow the self-isolation procedures per HSE guidelines.
– Upon entry/exit to the school building make use of the hand sanitizer.
– A face mask is required at all times indoors. Please supply your son with masks.
– Where possible maintain a distance of 1 to 2 metres when in an indoor setting.
– Visitors to the school are by appointment only; please contact the school prior to arrival.
At this time it is important that we continue to keep our school community safe. We thank you for your cooperation and we look forward to welcoming your son back to school tomorrow. #staysafe
Further information as per HSE guidelines:
*If your child is a close contact of COVID-19
*Additional information for those with Covid-19 symptoms and/or self-isolation
*HSE COVID-19 Information Website: