INFORMATION FOR 5TH YEARS:
We are very happy to see the return of our 5th Years on Monday (March 15th)
As part of the Return to School plan, all remaining groups (1st to 4th years) subject to public health will return on April 12th.
Upon your return to school, you must continue to:
- Keep a distance of 2 metres or more.
- Wear a mask at all times when inside the school building. For your safety and for the safety of others, your mask MUST cover your nose, mouth, and chin.
- Maintaining proper coughing and sneezing etiquette.
- Regularly wash and sanitise your hands.
- Wipe your desk and chair down before and after use.
- Santise your hands before entry and exit to the school buidling/classrooms.
- Observe the assigned seating protocols.
- Follow the one-way system within the school building.
- If your son is feeling unwell, please DO NOT send him to school and contact your GP for further assistance.
- Please NOTIFY the school if your son is not attending classes. Clear communication is important.
- If your son has been deemed a “close contact”, your son MUST reduce his movements and MUST not attend school for 14 days as per HSE guidelines.
- Visitors to our school are by appointment only, please phone or email the school to make an appointment. Please follow our COVID-19 safety procedures when entering the school building.
Further information is available at gov.ie/school.