What will I need to take part in online learning?
- A device (tablet/PC/laptop/iPad/mobile)
- You will need access to Wifi
How can I access Microsoft Teams?
- Microsoft Teams can then be accessed through a mobile phone, tablet, PC, laptop, iPad, XBOX, and PlayStation.
- Students can download the Microsoft Teams App through the Android and Apple Store.
- Alternatively, students can access Microsoft Teams using an internet browser such as Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, or Safari. Use your browser to sign-in here.
- Depending on your model of Laptop/PC you can download the Microsoft Teams App or alternatively you can access the web or app version by going here.
- You can connect to Microsoft Teams via XBOX by using Microsoft Edge.
- You can connect to Microsoft Teams via PlayStation by going to the internet browser icon (it is the WWW with dots around it). In the internet browser search for Microsoft Teams or go to https://www.microsoft.com/en-ie/microsoft-365/microsoft-teams/group-chat-software.
How can I log in to Microsoft Teams?
- You can log into Microsoft Teams by using your student e-mail and your password. If you experience difficulty accessing your e-mail you can e-mail our Help Desk (email@example.com). Our help desk is available from 9 am to 4 pm each day Monday through Friday.
What is the best method for accessing classes online?
- Teachers will make use of online classes and upload resources, to access these classes, mobile phones may not be suitable. It is advised you make use of PC/Laptop/Playstation/Xbox.