🇺🇦 HELP For Ukraine / Допомога Україні 🇺🇦
A collection will take place in our school this week and will be dropped off to a collection point on Friday to be shipped out to the Ukraine. If you have any of the following items and would like to donate them you can send them to school with your son Wednesday or Friday this week. They can be dropped by your son to either of the staff rooms in the school.
Items most needed:
– medical tourniquet (the most important)
– bandages, gauze, first aid for burns
– cleansing eye drops
– hydrogen peroxide or anything to clean the wounds
– antiseptics gels, masks, disposable gloves
– wound healing creams
– thermal blankets (like a first aid in the car)
-Kitchen towels, paper plates and cups etc…
-sanitary pads, baby nappies etc
-hygiene products: toothbrush, toothpaste etc…
-towels, duvets and sleeping bags, thermal blankets etc..
-instant disposable ice packs
-Anti septic wipes